US TRAVELS: WEST COAST
DAY 7: LOS ANGELES, CA TO OCEANSIDE, CA
Drove the last 3 hours from LA to Oceanside today and settled into a Motel 6 for the night. On a mission to find a place to live and a job. Loving the sunshine, palm trees and ocean!
Some things I've learned about driving in southern California:
(1) When the speed limit says 65mph it actually means 80mph.
(2) You can fit more billboards than you would think possible into small spaces. Don't look at the millions of billboards while you're driving 80+mph.
(3) Don't use your blinker. It is a sign of weakness.
(4) If you miss your exit or get off the wrong exit, no worries! Just zip on over!
(5) Traffic jams don't apply to motorcycles.